Dito Telecommunity Corporation (formerly known as Mindanao Islamic Telephone Company, Inc., or Mislatel) is the newest major telecommunications provider in the Philippines.

Dito is expected to begin its commercial operations by March 2021, and the technical launch was on July 8, 2020.
The technical launch means that the Dito network will be ready for technical audits from the NTC (National Telecommunications Commission).
This is to make sure that they comply to the government-approved number to cover 37 percent of the country's population, the third telco player said through a disclosure from its sister firm, Chelsea Logistics.

Dito Telecommunity Corporation(stylized as DITO; formerly known as Mindanao Islamic Telephone Company, Inc.or Mislatel), is a telecommunications company in the Philippines which is also engaged in the business of multimedia and information technology.

Today, Dito is a consortium headed by Davao businessman Dennis Uy.
His companies Udenna Corporation and Chelsea Logistics comprise 60% of Dito's ownership. China Telecom owns the other 40%.


Post a Comment